Thursday, May 19, 2011

BOOTCAMP, Day 4

Today marks Day 4 of Bootcamp! On Day 5 I have to turn in my food log - eek - and be measured, weighed, etc. I've never kept a food log before so I'm a little nervous. I think that it has made me eat healthier this week - except for Wednesday's dinner. Austin and I had the Rollins family over and we cooked pork, fried okra, mashed potato's, and macaroni and cheese.

Maybe I won't mention that meal...

I think maybe I made up for it yesterday because I ate at Ippolito's Italian Restaurant for a Chamber lunch and I resisted the bread AND the cookie. That deserves a GOLD STAR. Because I never resist the bread.

Bootcamp is exactly what I was hoping it would be...extremely challenging, difficult and motivating but totally worth getting out of bed at 5 am...and totally worth barely being able to sit down and get out of my car and walk down the stairs...oh yea, and bend down to pick anything up off of the floor.

Happy Thursday! After Bootcamp and a short day of work tomorrow Austin and I are off to Madison, Ga. for the Sliger/Fellers wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment