Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Hamburger Sliders = Easy

Austin and I made hamburger sliders two nights ago for the first time ever. We completely stole this recipe from another couple - Aaron and Ashley Stern - that we hosted a shower with last month. I give them all the credit for these delicious mini burgers that I didn't even feel guilty about eating!

Ours sliders turned out great and what a trendy alternative to the full-size burger! So for your next cook out, dinner party or even an appetizer, I highly recommend trying these.


Hamburger Sliders (makes 10)

You will need the following:

2 1/2  pounds of lean hamburger meat
Mini Hawiian-brand slider buns (found in the deli section @ Publix)-or dinner rolls
Worcestershire sauce (to taste)
1/2 cup of bread crumbs
1 egg
sliced cheese
pickles

Fire up your grill! Set aside cheese, pickles, and any other toppings or condiments. Mix together lean hamburger meat, worcestershire sauce, egg, and bread crumbs. Make sure that the ingredients are evenly distributed throughout.

Grill sliders for about 8-10 minutes. Place in buns and they will hopefully turn out like this!


Next go-round I am going to add blue cheese crumbles! Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the recipe!!! I will have to try it out. I have a sliders pan that you use on the stove. It makes 5 at a time.

    ReplyDelete