Sunday, December 12, 2010

Officially a BLEVINS!


At the Houndstooth Grill
It's snowing!!! I'm sitting here finally posting something on my blog...Austin's watching football (no surprise there), and it's snowing! I'm not really a fan of the cold, but if it's going to be cold at least let there be snow.
Katie & Austin
To update everyone since my last blog post, Austin and I did get married on the 20th and thankfully, no hurricanes. :) Everything went perfect - we started off the weekend at the Houndstooth Grill in Braselton, then on Saturday the guys played golf at Chateau and the girls went to SalonPure for hair, make up and mimosa's! We had a small ceremony before the reception with about 60 people, including our parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins and a few friends. Austin and I exchanged vows inside the foyer of a renovated house. It was beautiful! Everything was decorated for Christmas, the violinist played Christmas music and we served chapagne and appetizers for the guests. Who says you can't plan a wedding in a week and a half, right?
Cigar Bar!
After the ceremony, the reception was held in the ballroom behind the renovated house, which was also decorated for Christmas. Thanks to all of our wonderful vendors, everything was lovely. Our food was catered by Cornbread and Cavier, the band was Playback out of Augusta, Ga., the flowers were by Renee Souther and Susan Hopkins and the photography was done by Kaylan Campanale. Austin and I danced to You Look Wonderful Tonight by Eric Clapton...which I let Austin decide! I let him choose the first song as well as our vows. We had a wonderful wedding weekend and an absolute blast at the reception and we hope that everyone else did too! Thank you to our family and friends - we love you!





2 comments:

  1. I am late but congrats! So, happy for you and Austin. Wish you both the very best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Danielle! Hope you are doing well! I am following your blog btw :)

    ReplyDelete