Thursday, December 16, 2010

Is he frozen?!

The title of my blog post came from Ella. Austin and I stayed over at Brittney & Jason's last night because we didn't want to make the hike home in the awful weather - and it had already taken me two and a half hours to get to their house! Anyway, chatty Cathy - er Ella - came to get in the bed with us this morning. She was just chatting away! She called Austin's name a few times, with no response from Austin, so she asked if he was frozen. I couldn't help but laugh.

Bibb Necklace, $79 (was $198)
Last night, Britt still had her Stella & Dot jewelry party! Obviously, the turn out wasn't as great as it would have been if the weather would have cooperated, but there were still 5 of us! I thought I'd share my favorite Stella & Dot piece with everyone - it's a bibb necklace. The original price was $198 and Britt is selling hers for $79!! This is a great price - I wish I hadn't paid full price for mine! I wear mine with white shirts, black shirts, turtle necks, black and white tank tops in the summer - it goes with so much...especially if you wear a lot of black. Let me know if you'd like to buy this - I'll have Britt mail it to you. After all, she's gotta make room for the spring line that will be here soon!

I also thought I'd share a martini recipe that Brittney made last night. Even though I'm more of a red wine drinker, I thought these were great - especially for holiday parties!!!



Holiday Martini
Vodka
Peppermint schnapps
Cream de cocoa
Heavy cream

Pour one shot of each of the above in a shaker, shake and pour into a martini glass. Garnish with a mini candy cane, drink and enjoy! :)

Happy Holidays!!!


                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment