Thursday, June 9, 2011

Happy Birthday's!

June = many, many birthdays! Add in father's day and I'm already broke!

Every June, the girls get together and celebrate Kelly, Allison and Ashley turning another year older! In past years, we've gone to Atlanta and had cook-outs on the lake.

This year we chose to meet in Gainesville to try out a new Mexican restaurant on the square - Sidebar. Great margaritas! This particular Friday happened to be First Friday, meaning we could walk around the square, shop, drink and listen to live music.

I'm really digging the long dresses so I bought myself two at Dress Up. :)

I always enjoy getting to go to Gainesville and see everyone. Unfortunately, Austin wasn't able to make this trip but we'll be back for the next Supper Club!

So happy, happy birthday to Kelly, Allison and Ashley!

Chris, Britt, me and Whit

Whit, Alli, me and Britt

w/ two of the birthday girls!

The Girls! Caroline, Randi, Ash, Alli, Whit, Kel, Molly, myself and Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment