Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Saturday Morning & The Canton Farmers Market

I need more weekends like this past one. It was so relaxing and the furthest distance I had to drive was to the pool on Saturday and Sunday and to dinner on Saturday night.

On Friday, Austin and I grilled burgers at the house with Linds, Justin, the Rollins family and Erin Papka. On Saturday morning, I went on an early-morning walk with Lisa and her pup, Harlie. Great start to the weekend!

After breakfast and our morning coffee, Austin and I went to the Downtown Canton Farmers Market to help support our local famers. We met Erin and Linds, my mother-n-law Donna, and Brittney and the kiddo's.

I was pretty impressed with the purchases we made~

Cheddar Cream Cheese Bread

Gooey Butter Cake (to die for!)

All Natural Homemade Granola Bars (dried fruit and peanut butter)

All Natural Cran-Oat-Honey Granola

and Sweet Orange Almond Butter Lotion


I'll be going back this Saturday for more granola! Happy Wednesday, everyone, and Happy Birthday to Ashley Sliger!

No comments:

Post a Comment