Wednesday, June 15, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Here's a little What I'm Loving Wednesday! It's been a while!


1. I'm LOVING that Ashley and Sam are looking at houses closer to me! No, not in Canton, but the Gwinnett area is much closer to me than where they are now!

2. I'm LOVING that Ellen and Mitch set a wedding date! April 14th in Dahlonega!!

3. I'm LOVING my Girl's Night planned for tomorrow at The Funky Paintbrush with Britt, Linds, Bets, Amy and Penny. Me, a paintbrush and a bottle wine = could be a disaster.

4. I'm LOVING that in one week I will be getting ready to board a plane to Montana for Meg's wedding! I am so excited to spend four days out west with some of my favorite girls ~ Meg, Whit Rice, Christy and Emily!

5. I'm LOVING that we have nothing planned for the weekend (other than hot yoga and the farmers market...lame I know). Unusual...and kinda nice for a change!

6. And I'm LOVING that Austin and I booked our plane tickets to Denver yesterday! We will be spending New Year's Eve in Colorado with the Sliger's and the Johnson's (and hopefully the Curtis')!! Austin told me it was too early to get excited...but I think he's wrong!

Happy Hump Day! Two more days 'til the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment