Friday, April 8, 2011

Welcome to the good life, uncorked

Two blog posts in one day! Woo hoo!

I had a dinner date last night with Mrs. Allison Shuler Kimbrell at The Grape @ Phipps Plaza.Good wine, food and great company!

My blog post title, Welcome to the good life, uncorked, came straight from The Grape's website.

I like it.

No, I love it.

Maybe I'm foreseeing the name of my next FB album. I have such a hard time with that.

Anyway, Allison and I sat on the outdoor patio and each had a flight of three red wines. Allison ordered the pulled pork and corn flatbread and I had the smoked salmon flatbread (such a creature of habit).

And needless to say, we ate everything on our plates! :)

Happy Friday! I'm off to my neighbor's house this evening for a cook out, yard sale tomorrow & Callie's bachelorette in Atlanta tomorrow night!

No comments:

Post a Comment