Wednesday, April 20, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Hello and happy hump day! It's been a while since my last What I'm Loving Wednesday, so here goes!

1. I'm LOVING that today is HUMP day! Two more days til the weekend, Good Friday & Easter.

2. I'm LOVING that tonight is Supper Club over at Brittney's! Tonight's dinner theme: tapa's! I'll be taking ugly dip (corn, feta & black beans) and bacon-wrapped water chestnuts for Austin.

3. I'm LOVING that my 6-month dentist appointment is tomorrow! I'm being serious..my hygienist lets me watch Live! with Regis and Kelly. :)

4. I'm LOVING that Saturday is Meg & Bennett's couple's shower in Atlanta! They fly in from Dallas tomorrow. The soon-to-be Sumrell's will be getting hitched in Mount Glacier, Montana, on June 25th. I can't wait to be there!

5. I'm LOVING that we finally decided on a date for Brooke & Andrew's Farewell Party at Mellow Mushroom! I just booked the room!! With everyone's weddings, bachelorette parties, showers and everything else going on, I never thought we would find a date. Looking forward to celebrating Brooke & Andrew moving to Colorado...

6. And as always, I'm LOVING my Ella & Hudson! Two weeks is way too long to be apart. Thankfully I get to see them tonight!
I hope everyone has a wonderful rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment