Monday, March 7, 2011

Birthday Weekend!

Yesterday I turned the big 2-6! Aside from the rainy weekend, I had a pretty great birthday weekend!

On Tuesday (OK, birthday week), Brittney, Penny & Linds took me to Amici's for dinner. So good! I had the pasta alfredo with ham and peas. 
Britt & Penny
On Thursday, we celebrated all the March birthdays with Austin's family...and on Friday I celebrated with my Dad's family. On Saturday, my friends came to Canton for dinner at the Downtown Kitchen! Brittney and I split the stuffed chicken - it was wonderful! And on Sunday, I was completely LAZY! It was wonderful...

Thanks to all of our wonderful friends that drove to Canton from Gainesville, Atlanta, Athens & Augusta!
And it was such a surprise to see Brooke & Andrew walk through the door!!
Dr. Johnson & Brooke!
AND thanks for all of the phone calls, text messages, birthday gifts, cards and gift cards!

Candle & Wooden Sign from the Curtis'
Candle from William & Alyssa!
Adorable bag from Alli!
Stella & Dot from Brittney!
My birthday cards :)

"B" candle from Ash & Sam!
Here's to being 26! Only 24 days til Austin turns 28!

2 comments: