Friday, March 11, 2011

Happy Friday!

Hello, Friday! We made it! It's been a super-long week...and I'm ready for the beautiful weekend!

I've been so busy this past week, here's a re-cap of what's been going on...

First, my mom and I finished my downstairs half bath!! Yay! It looks great, the paint is dark brown and the ceiling is light blue. Austin hung my vintage shelf and little Daniel hung my towel hook. Here's a picture of my shelf!

Ashley had her first Recipe Shower last weekend! The shower was in Habersham...Ashley received so much stuff - I'm not sure where it will all go! Next up is Ashley & Sam's couple's shower on March 19th. I can't wait for their surprise !

I also met Katy Paige last Saturday. It was love at first sight. 

In other news, Austin and I have decided to give up sweets for lent. I think he'll give in. He could barely stay away from the homemade banana pudding at Supper Club last night.

And, last night, Austin and I hosted the March Supper Club! Our theme, although kinda boring, was a cook out - we grilled hamburgers and corn on the cobb. Check out my awesome beverage bucket from Havolynne & Austin!
Tonight we are headed to Gainesville (yay!) for our other Supper Club with the Potts, Curtis', Allgoods, Hav & Austin and the Nix's. I am so excited!

Oh, and I'm hosting my first-ever yard sale on Saturday, April 9! This sounds lame, but I'm so excited! It will be so nice to get rid of the stuff sitting in our garage, guest bedrooms, closets, etc. :)

Have a great weekend! Tomorrow it's yoga & lunch in Downtown Canton!

No comments:

Post a Comment