Sunday, March 13, 2011

There Aren't Enough Days in the Weekend...

"There Aren't Enough Days in the Weekend." - Rob Schmidt

Whoever this Rob guy was really knew his stuff. The weekends never do last long enough! This one especially - as it was 70-degrees and sunny!

On Friday, Austin and I drove to Gainesville for Supper Club. Courtney & Zach Allgood were this month's host and they put together a fabulous dinner - homemade lasagna and chicken parmesan! It was wonderful catching up with everyone and thank you to the wonderful hosts!
Me & Katy Paige!
Chris, Kyle, Zach & Austin
Hav, Caroline, me, Britt & KP, Chels and Court!
On Saturday, I went to hot yoga, ate lunch in downtown Woodstock and went to one of my fav boutiques, HoneyButter. Love my new Glam dresses!
I spent the rest of the afternoon relaxing with the girls on the back porch! Couldn't have asked for better weather...
Ella sunbathing!
The Huddy-man!
Ella being the princess & making her mommy be the prince! So cute!
The Rhoads' came over on Saturday night - all four of them! As always, it was great catching up with Clayton & Jenny and Colin & Adrienne!

On Sunday, I went to Watermarke Church with Brittney and then lunch at the Club. And I guess the time change really hit me because I took almost a 3-hour nap Sunday afternoon! Perfect Sunday except now it's time to get ready for the week...hope this weather sticks around!!

No comments:

Post a Comment