Tuesday, March 1, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

First of all...I realize it's not Wednesday! I'm super busy with work and I doubt I'll have time to update What I'm LOVING Wednesday tomorrow...so here's What I'm Loving Wednesday on Tuesday. :)

1. I'm LOVING the shower invitation I just ordered for Meg & Bennett's shower on April 23!

2. I'm LOVING my new recently painted birdhouse!

3. I'm LOVING my new OKA b. eco-friendly & recycable flip flops!

4. I'm LOVING that Austin and I are hosting this month's Supper Club next Thursday! Theme suggestions welcome?!

5. I'm LOVING Americal Idol and the "quirky and cool" Paul McDonald! He just rocked Rod Stewart's Maggie May...

Wake up Maggie I think I got something to say to you...
Its late September and I really should be back at school
I know I keep you amused but I feel I'm being used
Oh Maggie I couldn't have tried any more
You lured me away from home just to save you from being alone
You stole my heart and that's what really hurt

6. I'm LOVING the VEGAS tank I made for Ashley's bachelorette party...one month!!

7. I'm LOVING my co-worker's All Hung Up Jewelry organizers! Check them out! If you are interesed in ordering one, contact Dori at allhungupjewelry@gmail.com.

8. I'm LOVING my recent birthday dinner with Brittney, Penny & Lindsey! Love me some girl time!

9. I'm LOVING my new Stella & Dot birthday gift from Brittney!!
10. And, I'm LOVING my adorable Ella in her new roller skates! Check out this diva last week in Naples, Fl. She's only four and what can I say?...the girl's got style. :)

Happy Hump Day, everyone!! We're halfway through the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment