Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sunday Funday!

I just slept 12 hours! It was wonderful. I think it was a combination of lack of sleep and the pouring rain. Austin and I both woke up at 5:30 this morning to thunder, lightning, hail and the loudest rain we've ever heard. Great sleeping weather! Today, I plan to do a whole-lotta nothing! Sunday Funday is in full effect.

I would normally complain about the rainy weekend. But for some reason it made me be super productive yesterday. I went to hot yoga, helped Austin up at the store, I packed for Vegas, I had someone come give me estimate to clean the house, and I cleaned out all the closets to find stuff for our neighborhood yard sale! Last night Austin and I went to Donna and Ricky's to celebrate his 28th birthday! They had fixed steaks, baked potato's, corn on the cob and carrot cake! Yum.

In other news, I am five short days away from leaving for LAS VEGAS for Ashley's bachelorette weekend! Can't wait!

AND, I just booked my plane ticket to Mount Glacier, Montana, for Meg and Bennett's wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment