Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What I'm LOVING Wednesday!

A little late, but I didn't forget about What I'm LOVING Wednesday!

Here is what I'm loving on this beautiful day!

1. I'm LOVING this weather! And Sunday is the first official day of SPRING!

2. I'm LOVING that Ashley & Sam's shower is almost here! Can't wait to see everyone!

3. I'm LOVING American Idol! My favs: Pia, James & Paul. And, yes, I think Scotty is Jeremy Echols in a taller body!

4. I'm LOVING that Austin is completely hooked to American Idol. Ha.

5. I'm LOVING that in 16 short days, I'll be in Las Vegas!

6. And last but definitely not least, I'm LOVING that tomorrow is finally MATCH DAY!! I am so nervous and so excited all at the same time. Tomorrow afternoon, Brooke & Andrew find out where they will be living for the next five years. Here are the options, in order...please let it NOT be Buffalo! :)

#1 Atlanta
#2 Jacksonville
#3 Cincinnati
#4 Indianapolis
#5 Louisville
#6 Houstin
#7 Galveston
#8 Buffalo

Happy Hump Day, everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment