Friday, January 14, 2011

BACK TO REALITY

After four days of being snowed in, I finally made it to the office! It was nice actually taking a shower this morning and putting on real clothes. Traffic wasn't that bad but could have been better and I was surprised at the amount of ice still on the roads. On several occasions I looked at my speedometer and I was only traveling about 10-15 mph. No wonder it took me an hour and a half. <Sigh.>

I must say it was pretty nice to work from home - I slept in a little later than usual, I watched TV throughout the day, and I lived in my sweat pants from Monday to Thursday. :)

I'm looking forward to Augusta this weekend with Brooke and Ashley! Wednesday was Brooke's 26th birthday so I'm heading to Augusta to celebrate! Pictures to follow after the weekend...!

No comments:

Post a Comment