Friday, January 21, 2011

Five Question Friday

Happy Friday everyone! I LOVE FRIDAY'S, possibly even more than Saturday's and Sunday's. You still have the entire weekend to look forward to. By Sunday, I'm already wishing it was Friday...or at least Thursday.

I don't have much to report on for the week - things have been pretty slow (for once). I did mail out my Happy New Year cards! It took me an evening or two to address because for some reason I decided to address them all in calligraphy. I'll post a picture later!

Somewhere in the blogosphere I came across someone's blog that included something called Five Question Friday. Looked fun, so here goes!

1. Where did you meet your spouse and did you instantly know it was love? Austin and I met at North Georgia College & State University in Dahlonega, Ga., at a little bitty bar called Buster's!

2. What is your favorite room in your house? My favorite room in the house is my dining room (it's burnt orange). Even though we rarely ever in this room, I still like it.

3. Can you wiggle your ears? Definitely not.

4. What is your evening ritual? My evening ritual consists of working out (if I can make it to the gym on time), coming home to change out of my work clothes (this is the first thing I do), making my lunch and coffee for the following day, checking the mail, cooking dinner (or just eating if Austin's already cooked)...and then I usually watch TV. :)

5. How many hours of sleep do you need to function? Oh, I could sleep 12 hours every single night if there were more hours in the day. Twenty-four just isn't enough! On average though, I probably need at least 7 during the week and about 9 on the weekends. :)

Enjoy and Happy Friday!!!




Rules for Five Question Friday: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then watch for the linky to appear Friday morning!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment