Sunday, January 23, 2011

A Visit from Whitney!!

Whit came to visit last night! AND she brought me a mixed CD <insert jealousy here Brittni & Brooke>!!!

I shipped Austin over to Clayton's house for the night so that Brittney & Lindsey could join our much-needed girl's evening. We consumed some vino (actually, Whit and Linds went straight to the vodka...and actually, Linds was already a bit tipsy when she arrived), made homemade pizza and talked about really important stuff...like Sandra Bullock's classiness, Anthropologie candles :)...etc, etc. It was a good night.

A little off-subject, but did everyone hear that Sandra Bullock's ex Jesse James recently announced his engagement? What a scumbag. I'm sure that Kat is equally as disgusting, if that's even possible. Whit always knows what's going on with the A-list celebs. Now I know where she gets her celeb gossip - check out Lainey Gossip.

Oh and check out my Happy New Year card and two fabulous Save the Dates hanging on my fridge! Yay for wedding season!


Happy New Year!


Ash & Sam, May 21, 2011...Callie & Ty, May 7, 2011


No comments:

Post a Comment