Monday, January 31, 2011

Introducing Mr. & Mrs. Alex Lundsford...

I traveled home on Saturday to celebrate the recent marriage of Alex and Jennifer Lunsford! They were married this past December in Asheville, NC. Jennifer made an absolutely stunning bride! See for yourself!
Alex & Jennifer ~ Asheville, NC
The bride and I go way, way back...our friendship began in the second grade at Wauka Mountain Elementary. From there, we went to Mt. Vernon Elementary, North Hall Middle and then North Hall High School together. Jennifer and Alex's reception was beautiful. They decorated the Walter's Barn with mason jars, candles, and bird's nests - and my favorite were the painted signs on all four sides of the barn.

I was so happy to share in their special day! Congrats Jennifer & Alex!


Before the reception! Britt, Ashley, me and Whit!

At the reception!

No comments:

Post a Comment