Monday, January 31, 2011

Ice Cream Date with Ella

This weekend was absolutely gorgeous! The temperatures reached almost 70 degrees on Saturday and Sunday. I was in heaven! I even found myself feeling guilty if I was inside.

On Sunday afternoon, Austin and I took Ella out for ice cream...as always, she had us laughing the entire trip! I almost didn't want to take her home!
Ella eating vanilla ice cream with sprinkles!

After ice cream we went to Wal-Mart so that she could pick out her birthday gift. Being the indecisive little girl that Ella is, it took her quite a while to pick out her own birthday gift. It was so cute. She went back and forth between a fairy Barbie, a Barbie pool, and a Play Doh cake-making set. She went with the latter, and immediately had Austin and Pap Pap putting it together!

No comments:

Post a Comment