Wednesday, January 26, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!...how fun!

 Try this! I came across the cutest blog...This Kind of Love...and thought I'd participate in the featured...

What I'm Loving Wednesday!


Here goes..here's what I LOVE on this cold & dreary Wednesday!

1.  I'm loving that it's almost February...which means it's almost SPRING...which means no more cold weather!

2. I'm loving that in 51 days Brooke & Andrew find out where they will be living for the NEXT 5 YEARS. This is huge! Could it be Jacksonville?...Cincinnati?...Buffalo?...Galveston?...Chicago?...guess you'll just have to wait and see! I'm trying not to be selfish here, but really....can't it just be Atlanta?

Brooke & Andrew - June 25, 2009 - Nags Head, NC

3. I'm loving all the planning for Ash & Sam's upcoming Honey-Do Shower and bachelorette party in VEGAS! It's so fun! 
Lingerie Shower Invitation!
4. I'm loving that wedding season is approaching! So happy for the HAPPY couples getting hitched this 2011!

Ashley & Sam, May 21, 2011


Callie & Ty, May 7, 2011

Meg & Bennett, June 25, 2011
Mackenzie & Stuart, Oct. 22, 2011
5. I'm loving the 2011 spring/summer line of Stella & Dot! My favorite is the Bamboleo necklace!

6. I'm loving that Austin and Jason have their GRAND OPENING of Premier Pool Supply LLC this Saturday! Woo hoo! Come get your doggy life vest...they come in all sizes! 

7. I'm loving that American Idol comes on tonight!

8. I'm loving the beautiful sunrises I get to see on my morning commute!
9. I'm loving that Austin and I are cooking BREAKFAST for DINNER tonight! Who doesn't love eggs in the evening?!

10. I'm loving I have a massage scheduled for Saturday morning! They never do last long enough...

11. I'm loving that I get to see Brittni and Ashley this weekend! Yay for coming to Gainesville for a quick trip!
Me & Ash!
Brittni!















12. I'm loving this adorable photo from shabbyblogs!


 









  



12. And, finally...I'm absolutely loving Anthropologie's SPRING LINE

 
...What are you LOVING on this Wednesday?

No comments:

Post a Comment