Thursday, February 3, 2011

Feeling Much Better

Austin and I have been out of commission for the past two days with the stomach bug! Not fun! I thought my sinus infection in December was bad. This was way worse.

I came home from work on Tuesday feeling sick. That commute home was intense. I never thought I'd make it to the house...partially because of the cop that pulled me over on I-575. Thankfully, I was able to talk my way out of a speeding ticket. The officer asked if there was a reason he clocked me at 84 mph. My response, "Yes! I'm trying to get home before I throw up!" Enough said. He let me go.

These past two days, I sure have been thankful for saltine crackers, Ginger Ale and my wonderful caretaker, Austin! I can't count too many people that would lay in bed with me while running a fever...or even worse, hold my hair while I throw up! :) I guess that's why he caught the bug, too!

Anyway, we are both back at work today. Glad to be back and looking forward to the weekend! After work, it's straight home to sterilize the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment