Sunday, February 13, 2011

Saturday night & Aqua Blue

After our fabulous dinner at the Brookwood Grill, Austin and I joined Jenny & Clayton Rhoads for after-dinner drinks at Aqua Blue! Although I cannot speak on behalf of the food, I was pretty impressed with the atmosphere. Very trendy, great menu variety (steak, seafood, sushi) and an awesome wine selection.

Just for the sake of comparison, Aqua Blue reminded me of Wish in Miami. Also very trendy. If you are ever in South Beach, I highly suggest you check out Wish. You won't be disappointed!

Back to Aqua Blue...it was recently named as one of Jezebel Magazine's Top 100 Restaurants in Atlanta!
Next time you are deciding on a dinner location, a place to go for happy hour or to hear live jazz, make reservations at Aqua Blue. I plan to go back (maybe this week?) and actually eat a meal.

Here are a few pictures from Saturday night!


Jenny & Clayton's calamari

The Rhoads!

And the Blevins'!

No comments:

Post a Comment