Saturday, February 19, 2011

Transformation Project #1: Half Bath...Take 2

I've got a problem.

I'm officially obsessed with etsy.com! Every time I log on to the stupid site it sends me pictures of items similar to what I've already purchased. It's like it knows exactly what I'm looking for.

So, it's not even lunch and I've already ordered two items this morning for my bathroom. The towel wall hook and bird bell (because who doesn't need a bell in the shape of a bird?!) match my recent wall shelf and light switch fixture purchases. See what I mean? It's all etsy's fault.

Wall Hook - etsy.com

Bird Bell - etsy.com
Also, Brittney Smith introduced me to Vintage Chic Design, which is a local business in downtown Woodstock. The owner - Lacy Phillips - creates chic furniture out of vintage pieces. Check out her Web site, she's got great stuff and hopefully her "curvy french provinvial mirror" will be perfect for my half bath! I'm pretty much already sold on the name.

Oh, and please don't mention any of this to Austin. :)

Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment