Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Super Bowl Sunday

Although I can't say much for the actual football game (or sadly, even the commercials), I was impressed with the halftime show! 

Photo courtesy of the AJC.
I've read the reviews...it seems that many people were disappointed. I, on the other hand, was NOT disappointed! I love Fergie and the Black Eyed Peas and I thought they put on a pretty good show. So...for you judgmental people out there that don't perform or think you can perform, just stop. I'd like to see you get up there and do a halftime show.

Photo courtesy of AJC
I will admit to being slightly disappointed with Usher's performance. Should have gone with My Way...or even You Make Me Wanna. Those would have been great song choices.


Photo courtesy of AJC
Thanks to our friends that came to watch the Super Bowl with us! I enjoyed the food and the great company!







No comments:

Post a Comment