Wednesday, February 23, 2011

What I'm LOVING Wednesday!

For some reason I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. I just can't seem to get with the program today! So, I thought a little What I'm LOVING Wednesday might provide a little motivation. Let's hope!

1. I'm LOVING my new Judith March dress! OK, I'm aware it's from the fall collection but I'm planning to cut the sleeve off.

2. I'm LOVING my very clean office! I spent an hour yesterday throwing away trash, recycling, dusting, etc. Whew! And, I brought this picture in today of Ella & Huddy.  :)
3. I'm LOVING Glee! In two weeks, Gwyneth Paltrow makes another appearance on the show! I just love her.
4. I'm LOVING my commute to and from work this week. Yay for winter break!

5. I'm LOVING my new "coffee" colored curtains for the bedroom! Next home project = the master bedroom!
6. I'm LOVING "Grenade" by Bruno Mars!

I'd catch a grenade for ya
Throw my hand on a blade for ya
I'd jump in front of a train for ya
You know I'd do anything for ya

4. I'm LOVING that by the end of the weekend, my half bath project will be complete!

8. I'm LOVING that MARCH is mine and Austin's birthday month!
9. And, finally, I'm LOVING that Austin and I are now doing a Gainesville Supper Club with the Curtis', the Allgood's, Hav & Austin, the Nix's, and the Potts'!! So excited for March 11 and dinner at the Allgood's!

Happy Hump Day, everyone! Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Katie! You and Austin are too cute! I love the dinner idea! Have a great rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete