Thursday, February 17, 2011

Transformation Project #1: Half Bath...Take 1

To keep up with my bathroom renovation project, click here to view my first post!

After spending a few minutes searching the world wide web, I found three items that I couldn't live without!

OK...maybe that's a bit dramatic. But I at least thought these items would go perfectly in my half bath so they've been purchased and are currently being shipped to Canton, Ga!

I'm hopeful that they will look just as beautiful in my half bath as they do in these pictures! :)

etsy.com

etsy.com

Rug from anthropologie.com
Also, I'm not having much luck finding a white vintage mirror. So I've emailed the owner of Linden (located in Woodstock, Ga.) to see if she has any ideas for the mirror I already have.
Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment