Wednesday, February 16, 2011

What I'm LOVING Wednesday!

It's Wednesday already?! Compared to last week, this week sure has flown by!

Here is What I'm Loving this Wednesday! Enjoy!



1.Once again, I'm LOVING the sunshine and warmer temperatures! Seriously. I just cannot get enough of the sun!

2.  I'm LOVING my new Zest & Zing meals! Austin and I tried the beef brisket Monday night and for lunch I'm having their pimento cheese. AND did I mention that they deliver for free?...Now if only I could find a laundry pick-up and delivery service. I'd be set.

3. I'm LOVING the earrings Kelly made me! I'm wearing them today!
4. I'm LOVING that I just purchased my Katy Perry ticket for June 7!

5. I'm LOVING my Michael Kors watch. This was totally an impulse buy last year in Charleston and the sunshine has inspired me to pull it out of the jewelry box (or drawer).


6. I'm LOVING my wedding gift from Callie Hutchins & Tyler Sims. I just love coming home to boxes on the front porch! :)
7. I'm LOVING that February Supper Club is tomorrow evening! The Battle's have chosen a Chicken Bog theme. Apparently, this is a South Carolina dish...sounds wonderful to me!

8. I'm LOVING that my Girl Scout cookies arrived yesterday!

9. I'm LOVING that Miss Katy Paige Potts will be making her debut ANY DAY NOW! Very exciting for the daddy and momma-to-be.

10. As always, I'm LOVING my Ella and Hudson. They make me smile!
Hudson's new hiding spot. No joke.

What a diva.

11. And, I'm LOVING that I've decided to decorate my downstairs half bathroom! Woo hoo! It's about time!

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment